pidato bahasa inggris




Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb
Good morning everyone today I will talking about “ how to become a good student with prestigious achievement”.  Before I talking about that I want to introduce my self, my name is Sella Listiyanti from Perintis senior high school.
First of all let us give thanks to Allah Swt, because we can be here in good health condition. Salawat and salam don’t forget we says to prophet Muhammad Saw. do not forget I want to thank my teachers who have helped me in this speech contest. I would also like to thank the jury for giving me the opportunity to be here. and I want to say thank’s to my friends and to all the attendees who were present here.
I think to be a good student we do not have toalways get an award or rank in class. But to be a good student we should be able to do everything to the fullest also never saygive up even if it fails, besides that we also have to have good manners to the people around us.
I think “ prestigious achievement” is not necessarily always publicized award like winning a race or getting the best ratings in the class. The prestigious award butalso can be a good attitude to the people around us, and striveto be the best without having to win a nice trophy. other than that we should be able to be an easy person to get along and be able to be a pridefor others.
The following struck me as being a good student with a prestigious achievement :
1. we should be able to mingle among the people around us and we were able to bring him wherever he is.
2. good student should have a good behavior and can keep the attitude in others.
3. always do everything to the maximum.
4. always looking forward and trying to be the best.
5. never give up and always optimistic about what he does.





so, to be a good student we do not have to be achampion, but we must always be a person who can be a pride for others.  the quotes that I can convey "think a to be the best, do your best and you will get the best".  so that I can say, I I apologize if there is a wrong.   Thank youfor your attention

Wassalamualaikum Wr. Wb

Comments